Welcome To Sevenstar Travel
Looking for Sevenstar Travel to Dubai,Jeddah,Kuwait,Doha,Abu Dhabi,Riyadh Harare, Zimbabwe Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Abidjan, Douala, Entebbe, Lusaka, Lagos, Accra, Frankfort and lots more by Sevenstar Travel. Sevenstar Travel is the pioneering African airline who flies to 55 destinations worldwide from London Heathrow airport.Sevenstar Travel are an airline headquartered on the grounds of Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Its hub is Bole International Airport from which the airline serves over 50 destinations worldwide and over 35 destinations within Ethiopia. Sevenstar Travel is set to become the 30th Star Alliance member .
Our unique airfare allows you to browse through and book airline tickets from all leading airport. Our trained staff will show you the selection ofSevenstar Travel offering Sevenstar Travel to Harare was the best .Harare Flights just call away 03014852010. Sevenstar Travel to Harare Zimbabwe we offer a wide variety of tourist attractions. Book Sevenstar Travel to Harare, Zimbabwe, Addis Ababa Whether a charter flight, first class or economy class has a great deal for you. So, book your Sevenstar Travel to worldwide today.
About Sevenstar Travel's
Sevenstar Travel is a newly established independent travel agency. We offer competitive discounted worldwide travel. Travel products are available over the telephone, e-mail or live chat enquiry. We operate leading brands, including World-Span, Galileo, a global distribution system (GDS) and Fare Base, a Tell Me e-product known for air fares distribution and management specialist. Close relationships with leading travel suppliers', enable us to offer "negotiated" discounts to our customers, as well as being able to often source seats at peak travel dates or at last minute when tickets are in short supply.
The company is an Internet operation, however, further plans are under consideration to open a retail outlet to serve walk-in customer. Operations take advantage of modern electronic and telephonic communications. The company's call centre is located in Lahore, Pakistan, where all customer queries are answered by a dedicated fleet of travel sales agents supervised by country operations manager.
Though always trained professional are hired to perform the company duties, however, we also encourage fresh talent to join the organisation and contribute in the success of the company. The company operations manager is responsible to train the sales agents on the following guidelines:
- Train agents on travel industry procedures and regulations
- Train agents on sales techniques
- Review office systems
HOW DO WE BOOK THE FLIGHTS?
- After receiving reservation query via phone or email, a travel sales agent review the requirement with the customer and confirm the details.
- Customer is asked to pay deposit in the company’s bank account or via online transfer, upon receipt agent reserves the booking with the wholesaler (consolidator).
- A customer is then asked via email or over the phone to pay remaining amount by depositing into company bank account or do the online transfer.
- The ticket is issued within 48 hours after receiving the full payment.
- The e-ticket is emailed to the customers.
- If the travel is within 7 days the customer will get an e-ticket within 24 hours after receiving the full payment.